Some of you might have a shallow knowledge and experience in writing online, but don’t misinterpret what I’ve said in my first line. What I mean is that some of you might be so good in writing while others are just mediocre, but in some point, even how much you push and even how hard you’ve tried you find yourself lost in nowhere because earnings is too slow and low.
Do not lose your passion and eagerness in writing online, you just lack an important tool for you to harness your writing skills – and that is how you monetize and write for money. In writing for money online, you don’t need to be so clever to build a high quality generating post, for writing money for online is very different in writing articles in your school publication.
How is it different? You might consider reading the brief tips and guides below – this will enlighten you to a broader perspective of blogosphere (the world of blogging):
- Write for your readers not for yourself – I want to clarify this because some writers/bloggers write what they feel and experience in life and that is okay. But always remember, online surfers search for answers and reliable sources for what they are searching for. If you want to earn and generate more income in writing you better write what readers wanted to find online.
- Creative writing is good but evergreen is better – If you are a blogger and you wanted to create your personal blog or write for a revenue sharing site you better consider this. Readers and searchers online search for answers as what I have told you earlier. Evergreen articles will drive traffic in decades, while creative writings will not.
- Use Search Engine Optimization – Some of you might find this thing hard and unfamiliar, but this is pretty easy to understand. I will give you a brief hint/cue of what SEO really works for money making online.
Like for example:
- Topic: How to Partition a Hard Drive? (Make it simple but catchy)
- Keywords you must include: computer, laptop, tutorial for partitioning HD etc. You can use Adwords/keywordplanner of google in determining keywords with high searches and low completion.
- Algorithm: this is about how many times does the word was repeated. But remember not to spam and avoid overly using the word.
Hope I have made some good points here. This comes from my blogging experiences and I myself is using and doing all this stuff. This will surely help you if you wanted to level up your writing career online.
Latest posts by Kenneth Agudo (see all)
- Learning How to be an Efficient Blogger by Reading and Observing Successful Blogger Writings - 06/13/2014
- How to get more readers and subscribers on your blog - 06/04/2014
- Tips to Attract More Direct Advertisers to Promote on your Blog - 05/28/2014
- Substantial Tips: Topics that You Should Write - 05/17/2014
- Writing for Money Online: Tips and Guides for Higher Income - 05/17/2014