My name is Trisha and I am a freelance writer for hire.
I have a couple private clients and I make a lot of money on content mills. Shared revenue websites (such as the one you are viewing right now) are my real cup of tea. The only shared revenue site I really “hit it big” on in terms of earnings was ExpertsPages (once upon a time – the site is not worth writing for now) and Bubblews (again, I do not think this site is worth investing too much time in until they get better organized and repair their glitchy site.
Anyway, this is just a quick tip that I think the users of Day2DayTips will really benefit from.
- SEO Tips For Successful Online Writing Opportunities
Always, Always, Always G+ Your Tips/Articles!
Get in the habit of sharing your articles with Google immediately after you publish them on whatever site you are writing for. Getting in the habit of doing it every time will make sure that you never forget. If you, the author of the tips or articles, cannot be bothered to social share what you have written with Google…. Why should Google bother to crawl over your article and index it?
Sharing your tip with Google is more or less your way of shouting, “HEY GOOGLE LOOK AT ME!”
- Writing for Money Online: Tips and Guides for Higher Income
Do Not Stop At Your Articles
While the idea of sharing your articles and making money sounds great. Day2DayTips earning more as a whole benefits us all as a whole. This means you should be going around and sharing other articles as well. Get in the habit of viewing new content posted on the community once a day or a couple of times a week. Press that pretty G+ button on everything! Every single person that presses that button is telling Google they should come have a look at the article. Anytime you read something worthwhile, TELL GOOGLE BY PRESSING THAT G+ BUTTON!
I encourage everyone, find a tip on Day2DayTips today written by someone other than yourself and share it via social media. It helps the author and it helps the site.
- How to get more readers and subscribers on your blog
Latest posts by DLWright (see all)
- Managing The Green on a Golf Course is Different From Your Lawn at Home - 07/09/2014
- Tips for Sewer Repair Cleaning and How to Hire an Expert - 06/25/2014
- Can You Make More Money Writing Less? Why Yes, You Can! - 06/11/2014
- 4 Things You Need to Take Off of Your Resume RIGHT NOW! - 06/05/2014
- Have Trouble Setting Work Hours? Set Daily Goals Instead! - 06/04/2014