I am in the mood to write about the photography, in other words, since this topic has “popped” in my brain it won’t be stopping. Also I would just like to follow the flow of thoughts about photography, pictures and now framing.
After taking lovely photos you may want to flaunt your art to your guests and friends. Looking at the pictures really somehow bring smiles and a little happiness inside, am I correct?
well how about impressing them with innovative frames. Have you thought of these? it may look clutter in the space but it is really cute. Hmmm what do I mean by that. I am sure that in every house there are a lot of alarm clocks and wall clocks. These are the things that supposed to be “disposable” meaning, it is more expensive to bring these items for repair than just to buy a new one. But do you throw or do you keep just like that? Alarm and wall clocks come in different shapes, styles and sizes. Instead of throwing them when they don’t function anymore, have them as photo frames.
How to do? As simple as 1, 2, 3.
1. Remove the hands and machine of the clock.
2. Retain the case and the glass or cover.
3. Put the picture inside.
Note: Just remember to use the appropriate size of the picture depending on the size of the frame.
Wallclock Frame Alarm clock Frames
Another frames that can be used are the used folders, cartons or envelopes as frames.
- empty folders or any cartons… (one of my favorite materials is the glossy cake box).. (make sure no icing or oil, LOL)
- decorations like lace, ribbons, small toys, buttons, and many more.
- acetate or clear plastic cover.
- adhesive tape or glue
- Paste the photo on the carton or board.
- put a hook at the back of carton and secure the durability of it.
- Paste another carton or paper board on the first carton to secure the hook and to have smoother surface.
- Paste the photo/photos on the smoother board.
- Put decorations on the picture or the sides of the carton. Make sure that no carton/ board is visible.
- Put the acetate or clear plastic cover to protect,the photos from fading and dust.
note: as you noticed I intentionally did not fix anything on the pictures to show you that they were all hanging on the wall now. LOL.
If you have fun reading this article you will surely enjoy the following tips:
Photography as a hobby
Other crazy articles written by Mavic
The power of the woman
Anagram… for students
Latest posts by Mavic (see all)
- Recycling Vegetables - 10/18/2014
- Shocking facts students don’t know about teachers. - 10/05/2014
- How to go to heaven. - 10/03/2014
- I think I have an ADHD/ADD, what shall I do? - 09/08/2014
- All Filipinos should know about the Philippine Passport - 09/01/2014