When you receive criticism you usually can find at least anything positive to take, including harsh criticism or comments that you consider are unfair or made by someone you think he is trying to dish you.
Take the positive part of any criticism? And what is the positive part of criticism.
Sometimes it is difficult to find it when you feel angry or sad. But after this bad moment ask yourself what you are doing.
Is there anything you can make to be better in this area of the criticism?
If you have made a serious analysis and you have to conclude that the person who is criticizing you has no reason to do it then try to change the focus your question and try to learn a lesson in this way: you probably are having a personal or professional problem with this person that cannot appreciate your work: How can you avoid these tensions? What can you do to make this conflict better or to create an environment of tolerance?
Be honest with yourself. In the end, remember that wise is the one who can learn and be better even from negative experiences.
Latest posts by Alvaro Sanabria (see all)
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 4) - 07/08/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 3) - 07/01/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 2) - 06/25/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 1) - 06/24/2014
- Breaking up (part 4) start a new chapter in your life - 06/22/2014