How so you earn or get your income? You are lucky if you have a regular stable job. Even though it does not seem much but is the security you get when you know you will be receiving a salary every 15th and 30th. You are also sure of receiving a pension when you retire.
But most of the time the salary is not enough. But what about those who do not have a stable job but are just contractual? We must find ways to earn extra income, even those with stable jobs. Sometimes even those where both husband and wives work it is still hard to earn enough especially if you have children and when they go to school it will be harder.
So we have to be creative, inventive and have the patience and ability to work hard. I know a lot of people who do so many things to earn an extra income to augment their expenses. Now with the increase of almost everything, it seems like a miracle we still manage. Even dying is expensive!
Here are some tips or suggestions that may come in handy for those looking for extra income:
- If you like to cook and can cook well, you can sell packed meals or viands , even in plastic bag. Get one good customer and they will spread the word.
- You can also cook preserve foods like the chorizo or tocino and sell them too.
- If you like crafting you can make accessories like hair clips, headbands, the loombands and sell them.
- If you know how to sew you can offer your services to other by sewing their clothes or uniforms. Even making rags or rugs from cloth scraps.
- recycling to make things to sell.
- Collecting plastic, aluminum, glass and metal and sell by kilo or pounds.
- Some earn extra by doing home service manicure and pedicure. Even hair curling and coloring and haircuts.
- For those who are computer literate and have their own computer can do online jobs. Online blogging like this. There are more jobs that can be done, transcribing and ghost writing. Even doing the small PTC (paid to click) helps.
- Some places you can offer your services like baby sitting, cleaning the grounds, car wash, and even dog sitting. Once you have a steady customer and you do your job well for sure they will always contact you when they need a sitter.
- Selling thru companies like Avon, Red, Tupperware and others.
- Tutoring children or even adults in subjects, cooking, or even playing an instrument
Sometimes we just have to look hard and to find other means of income. you just have to be persistent. Don’t expect to be an instant millionaire but start out slow then steadily move up. Persistence does pay off. You must also be really interested in the extra job you are doing so you will succeed because if you are not, soon the business will fold and you will loose the capital you put in. Don’t jump from one business to another.
You need to have patience, understanding and be hard working. These are just some suggestions and tips.