This post is related to my tips on “How to apply SMARTMoney Card”. Check out this link: http://day2daytips.com/how-to-apply-a-smartmoney-card/
If you received the card, it is time to start verifying your Paypal account.
Make sure your card has been link to your simcard and follow the following steps:
1. Open your cellphone and go to SMART or Talk ‘N Text Menu, be sure your account is loaded of atleast Php 100.00, the amount will be credited to your Paypal right after, if verification successfully done.
2. Open you Paypal account and click verify
3. In your cellphone, go to SMARTMoney and unlock Internet Transaction to proceed the verification process. After the transaction made by your SMARTMoney card, it automatically unlock. So if you are not careful, you will be charge in every transaction either successful or not.
4. In your Paypal, choose MASTERCARD and enter the card number together with the expiration date and 3-digit security code found at the back of your card, be sure your address used in Paypal is the same on the address given during your card application. If not, your verification process won’t be successful and you will be charge by SMART. After all the details has been entered, click CONTINUE.
5. You will received an SMS every transaction you made and you will be notified thru SMS if your transaction was successful. A matter of seconds, you will received your 4-digit code exposure by an SMS. Enter the code to your paypal for final verification.
Based on my personal experience, it is the simple and easiest way to verify your Paypal. The difference, EON can also be use as your withdrawal account for funds and it will be credited directly to your account. SMARTMoney intended for verification only. You need to add your bank account if you want to withdraw your Paypal funds.