Do you often update your location status in your social networking page? Do you want the people to follow you where you are in your twitter account? Well if your answer is a YES, you might be putting yourself, your home and your family in trouble. If you leave your house especially if it will be for a day, overnight and worse long days putting your whereabouts may bring danger to your house. Why did I say that? You are actually opening your house to burglary? These are social networking site, it is free and it is accessible to almost everyone, even by some people with criminal minds. So yes, if the thieves know that you leave your house empty there will take it as an opportunity for them to commit the crime. More so, what if there is a family member who chose to stay and guard the house? You might be putting him/her into a dangerous situation, too. You know these criminals, they can just do whatever they want to do especially if they are caught in the act. These are just practical and simple tips or maybe I should say reminders. So if your answer is YES from my questions above, I have you have to consider the following first…
- AVOID TELLING EVERYBODY THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR A CERTAIN NUMBER OF DAYS AND TO A CERTAIN PLACE.
- As much as possible, AVOID PUTTING YOUR PRESENT LOCATION in the social networking site.
I know how much it is excitable to share to your friends and followers of the places you are in. I know how much it is exciting to see your friends commenting and clicking the LIKE button on the photos you shared to them. I know the feeling when your friends are drooling looking at the places you are at the moment. However think twice before you really update them, for your fun vacation might turn into a worse nightmare when you get back home.
Latest posts by Mavic (see all)
- Recycling Vegetables - 10/18/2014
- Shocking facts students don’t know about teachers. - 10/05/2014
- How to go to heaven. - 10/03/2014
- I think I have an ADHD/ADD, what shall I do? - 09/08/2014
- All Filipinos should know about the Philippine Passport - 09/01/2014