Filipinos, as well as other Asians love to eat rice as main part of a meal, even for breakfast. Usually, mothers just reheat or fry it with minced garlic or onion, and a little salt to make it palatable. But children sometimes do not like to eat it.
To make it attractive and delicious, mince carrots, potatoes, celery stalk, and add it to the left-over rice while your are frying it. You could add beaten eggs too, and a little curry powder which will color the fried rice yellow. Curry powder is derived from yellow ginger or turmeric which has many health benefits. So you have the green, orange, and yellow color to your fried rice, which is pleasing to the eyes of children. They would love to eat it due to the attractive colors in it.
Just add another dish like boiled eggs, ground beef or their favorite sausage. This way, the child’s meal has fiber in it that will absorb the fats. Also encourage the child to always drink lots of water.
Latest posts by simplewoman (see all)
- Do Not Show Off Too Much, Wear Decent Clothing - 09/27/2014
- Thinking of Business Ideas? Just Conform with the Season - 09/19/2014
- EffectiveCommunication: Be Clear in giving Instructions to Workers/Employees - 09/16/2014
- Keep Your Cool, Avoid Road Rage - 09/12/2014
- Keep Your Promise - 09/08/2014