For this week, let’s explore something you enjoy doing much like what we talked about last week. But this time, let’s put the spotlight on your hobbies. Some like gardening, others like cooking. I know some who just stare into nothingness and like it. Since we like doing different hobbies, share with us tips and tricks in your favorite pastime.
Here are some questions that might make you write more about your hobbies:
- What tips do you have for people just starting with the hobby of your choice?
- Are there special skills that we need to hone to enjoy your hobby more?
- Write a how to Tip for us to learn the basics of your hobby or arts and crafts?
- How do you earn from your hobbies or pastime?
Here are some keywords that you can use or give you an idea what to write:
- Arts and Craft
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Craft kits
- Craft store
- Online craft store
- RC helicopter
- Online writing
Share your hobbies and pastime with the world and let us learn how we can enjoy ourselves.
A Tip from D2D: Write several tips on a particular topic and connect them with links. Remember to connect the dots.
Have you missed our recent Q? Tip Inspirations?
- Fighting the Flu
- Rainy days activities
- Putting Daddy in the Spotlight
- Going eco Friendly
- Tips Inspiration: What’s Your Game?
Image credit: Kirsten Skiles @ flickr
Latest posts by Day2DayTips Team (see all)
- Greeting Motivators. - 11/02/2014
- Updated Earnings, The Regular Perk and A User-Defined Homepage! - 08/20/2014
- Negative or Lower Earnings! Why?! Read This Please - 08/16/2014
- Earn Extra $1 If Your Tips Becomes a Sticky Post! - 08/15/2014
- A Comment Contest is In The Air! Be Our Top Commenter of the Month and Win $8! - 08/14/2014