Becoming a mother can be something you’ve always wanted to be. Or perhaps you made the decision to start a family when you met the person you wanted to spend your life with. Whatever the reason that created the desire to become a mother it can be all consuming and all you think about.
For some women, it’s easy to become pregnant. They describe falling pregnant as just happening. Sometimes women can conceive while still using some form of protection.
For other women, it can be quite difficult. Many times this is for reasons unknown. You may have already tried these tips, or maybe you haven’t. But here are a few things you can do to increase your chances of becoming pregnant.
Work out your Menstrual Cycle.
Go back as far as you have recorded and count the days between the first day of your period appearing. If you haven’t been recording this information now is a good day to start. What this can do is help you determine your most fertile days and how many days your cycle is. This will be your first big insight as to whether you are pregnant because you will know when you are late.
Take ovulation tests.
This is as simple as peeing on a stick. It will tell you the days you are post fertile and more likely to conceive a child. It’s worth noting these down in a diary and also when you do any trying.
Seek medical advice and help.
If you have been trying to get pregnant for some time now, it would be advisable to seek some medical advice. It might mean that you could need some medical intervention to help you in your pregnancy journey. Things like ICSI fertility treatment could be something to consider.
Don’t put too much pressure on yourself.
Trying to get pregnant should be fun and an enjoyable time in your life so try not to put too much focus on it and all the calculations of days. Just go with the flow and have fun with your partner. It’s well known that if you are an active couple in the bedroom, then you do increase your chances of becoming pregnant naturally. Anxiety and stress can affect your chances of becoming pregnant.
The road to becoming a mother can be overwhelming and an emotional rollercoaster. If I could reach out to the women who are struggling I would want to say only a few things to them:
- Never give up – If it’s your dream to be a mother, then it will happen when the time is right. You may decide to have treatment; you might just want to let nature takes its cause. You may even consider adoption. There will be a journey that’s right for you
- Keep living your life – Life is for living, and you have a whole future to enjoy. Often it’s reported that the moment you stop looking for something to happen is the moment it does.
- Belief – Just have the belief that you will have the life you want. Having faith and being positive can have a greater effect than being down and negative.
If you have any tips to add, I would love to hear about them.
Latest posts by Prime Aque (see all)
- Make Valentine’s Day One To Remember With Tickets To See Stephen Ward - 02/12/2020
- How Much Does War Really Cost? - 02/11/2020
- Solving Fraud in the Healthcare Industry - 02/04/2020
- Ways to Make Extra Money - 02/01/2020
- A Brief History Of The World’s Most Famous Libraries - 01/17/2020