What is the essence of the Jasmine Flower? A question that only a beauty queen contestant can answer. Hahaha… oh wait, since I am going to answer the essence of the jasmine flower then I am the beauty queen. .. **wave, wave, wave…. and walk in the ramp with the gliding hips, and turn, and smile and wave, look at the camera with the batting false eyelashes” hahaha ok now seriously.
Jasmine flowers are white and fragrant small flowers usually found in Asian Countries.
In the Philippines we call this as Sampaguita,
in Thailand they call it as dok mali,
in Vietnam they call them as hoa nhài hoa,
Indonesians’ call them as “bunga melati” while in Lao – “dok jasmin”
……and so many other terms.
Again the question what is the essence of the Jasmine Flower? Aside from it is a symbol of purity (for Filipinas) in the Philippines, In Thailand, they also represent “motherhood”. . These little flowers are used also for ornaments and flower decoration. Always used as flower offerings to God or Buddha. Just for fun, also my mother’s favorite flower. hehehe
Anyway, what is the essence of these cute little flowers aside from what have previously mentioned above. The extract of the flowers can make oils for sweet smelling perfumes. In addition, these flowers can also used as water enhancers and of course even tea. (just for fun again, our dog’s snacks).
WATER ENHANCER: This is the use of the jasmine buds to add a little perk to the ordinary drinking water. The water will also smells good, and if it used to food gives some different taste on it. Like what I said, “perk”
How to make the jasmine flower as a water enhancer.
1. Pick only the buds PREFERABLY at night time.
2. Wash the flower buds.
3. Put the buds in the container with the clean water. (The number of buds depend on the “concentration” you wish to make, the more buds/flowers the stronger mixture.)
4. Cover the container. Put in the refrigerator. This step maintains the freshness of the water.
Where can you use the WATER ENHANCED with Jasmine extract? This depends on the water you use for soaking.
- If it is a drinking water you can drink immediately and enjoy the different taste and fragrant of jasmine water.
- Final water for the steam rice. Using this jasmine water as the final water (after rinsing) on the steam rice will give you the effect of special rice and expensive Thai or Japanese rice.
- Final water for desserts. Amazingly you will be able to taste the “jasmine extract” on the dessert that you just prepared. Example sweet beans, rice cakes, pudding, etch.
What is the essence of the jasmine flowers? a lot and this teeny, ween, itsy, bitsy little flowers really make wonder. Believe it, try it.
————- Funny Articles Mavic wrote —————–
Depression is like a Mosquito’s bite.
Hugs can solve hearth problem
Right or Wrong Decision
The Woman Power
Latest posts by Mavic (see all)
- Recycling Vegetables - 10/18/2014
- Shocking facts students don’t know about teachers. - 10/05/2014
- How to go to heaven. - 10/03/2014
- I think I have an ADHD/ADD, what shall I do? - 09/08/2014
- All Filipinos should know about the Philippine Passport - 09/01/2014