As you may have noticed with the relationships you have gone through, there had been slight changes to humongous differences that your partner have had. It may have some affected how you are towards one another. But if that same person has become your spouse, what do you think should you expect?
See the difference:
1. On meeting the family—when you were single, your partner may only want to be with you ALL of the time. But once married, your spouse would definitely want to know your family and friends.
2. On physical appearance — a woman may be insanely worried about how she looks and be worried with the kind of clothes she wears. But once married, the wife would rather be as simple as she can be and feel confident with it to please her husband.
3. On career – your partner would be focused on the career profession that she/he has. But once married, both becomes supportive towards each other’s success in their chosen professions.
4. On finances—a single woman may be salivating with the amount of money you earn each month. Probably, she has other things in her mind aside from just having you. But once married, both would agree in helping both ends meet for the family.
5. About Life – a single woman would probably brag about her knowledge about everything (yeah right!) But a married woman is willing to learn new things and be able to make them as possible means of helping for the family.
6. On secrets – single people might be hesitant to reveal everything about them especially events or certain instances wherein it might have been a bad memory for them. But a married woman would always be as honest as she can be so her husband will trust her and at the same time, his husband would do the same.
7. On baring cleavage – the girl you date may actually want to give you more than what you expect by flaunting her cleavage. But the married woman would dress appropriately making sure that she will not tarnish the name that her husband has given her.
These are just a few differences which are based on an ordinary male-female relationship to a “model” married couple. But of course, there can be some humour behind all these differences, too when either the husband or the wife could change into an insanely different person that could just make the marriage crumble in less than 30 days! LOL
Latest posts by Jenny Alano (see all)
- The Inconstancy of Modern Business - 11/14/2019
- Avoid These Things If You Want to Improve Your Life - 09/17/2019
- How To Achieve Sustainable Wealth: Starting It Young - 03/02/2019
- How Stocks Investments Can Help Secure Your Future - 02/11/2019
- Improving Productivity Through Personal Development - 01/24/2019