I have realized that after writing some tips here on day2daytips I find it very helpful to write high quality tips since I am very tired of writing rants and random posts without any substantial information that my readers could get. It is pretty embarrassing you know? It’s shameful to share articles on my social media profile. People might judge and got upset with your notification and nonsense status so I have decided to make a very futile post.
Somehow, I write what I feel and what I really wanted to convey to my readers. Some of those do not deserve to be shared for it is quite unnecessary. I have realized that writing just for money will make you feel frustrated, especially if things are not working well for you. Writers write for their readers and if you wanted to be a more reliable writer to your readers, you might consider posting better articles for it is much essential and at the same time you don’t need to worry in sharing it.
I have been studying blogging industries and I wanted to know more about it. To be an erudite blogger, it takes time for me to be an expert on all blogging stuff so at an early age, I started to push my limit and force myself to do better in writing online. I wanted to grow each day and to look back with proud face.
So here are some of my tips and advice that you should be writing online for you to earn more and at the same time encourage more readers to read your tips:
- Make your tip helpful – you can write reviews, tutorials’ and other helpful guides that would supplement the needs of writers out there.
- Make your tip encouraging to read – it takes a nice title to encourage readers read your articles so you better be choosy and clever enough in constructing your headlines.
- Make an artistic tip – writing with heart is the key answer in writing an artistic tip. Something that whenever a reader reads your article, she/he will smile and react: “Oh this is a thought-provoking one!”
- Make your tip be filled with reliability – it takes time to mold a great writer and you should know that. You must learn from day to day basis. Read and write, and you will surely find yourself evolving into a greater level of expertise
Those are just some of my knowledge-based experience in writing online. I have been writing for almost 2 years I guess and my blog is just 5 months old, so I learned a lot after creating my own blog. You should be opportunity seeker.
Latest posts by Kenneth Agudo (see all)
- Learning How to be an Efficient Blogger by Reading and Observing Successful Blogger Writings - 06/13/2014
- How to get more readers and subscribers on your blog - 06/04/2014
- Tips to Attract More Direct Advertisers to Promote on your Blog - 05/28/2014
- Substantial Tips: Topics that You Should Write - 05/17/2014
- Writing for Money Online: Tips and Guides for Higher Income - 05/17/2014