We may not find our everyday lives as happy as it can be every single day. But that is just part of life. It never promised us a perfect one. Instead of agreeing with people with the negative things they say about you, help yourself realize these few points:
- There was one time that I believe in luck. But how can one be lucky if a person does not help himself? No such luck would befall on any person if he would just be looking up at the ceiling and would be counting the ants passing by!
- You may have seen your friends being successful in their lives —having businesses and all. But think of it this way. It is never too late to start your own right now. Just be dedicated, work hard and be patient.
- People will never tire in criticizing other people; either it is something that they think could help a person or just their way of life. But never fear of what others might think. If you know that you are doing something good and stand up for it.
- As the world is imperfect, so is man. Making yourself feel bad about who you are or what you have done would not be of help. You may want to know everything, but that is not possible. You may have made wrong decisions, but that is just a great way for you to improve yourself.
- Putting yourself so low may only cause you to be in a state where there might be no return to the life that you have. Depression is something that is hard to overcome. Some may have relied on medicines to help them but some would just be jumping out of the window or hang themselves inside their rooms. Make yourself feel loved by the people around you, especially your family. They are your sure protection from the “cruel world”.
- If there’s anything that you need to believe in, it’s the fact that you can do whatever you put your heart and mind into. Just keep the faith.
- You feel so small because you fear that when people does not reply to your messages, that you are not important. Before you even think about it to be the cause, think what kind of a person is he/she. How does he/she run her life? How long has he/she been part of your life? Sometimes, our friends are just too busy with their own lives but it doesn’t mean that they care less or love you less. Be considerate of their feeling, too. Especially when friends have their own families, they would prioritize their families above anything else.
- And again, things happen for a reason. Things happen beyond your control. The key to saving your sanity is to accept the things that happened to your life. It only becomes difficult if you refuse to accept the fact and insist on what is impossible.
- How do you see yourself in the mirror? Or do you even look at yourself in front of the mirror? I used to not face the mirror as much. I hate the person I see. Not just seeing the physical flaws but it reminds me of the past that has pained me and a lot of people. But learning to let go, and again, accepting that it is already part of who I am, I am no longer afraid to see the new me.
- You may have made some decisions that were, well, not as good as you expected it to be. You should not be ashamed of your flaws. Always think that we always have a room for improvement and without these flaws, we will never be able to know that we need to become better.
- Learn to appreciate other people’s achievements and never get jealous about it. Mr. A may have been able to be successful with the business that he has put up with in just a short span of time, but think how much he has spent his time in really trying hard to make his business be known. Lots of hard work is a must. Jealousy will never lead you anywhere. Instead of being jealous, why not use your time in a more positive way?
- No one has built an empire in a day. So that means, patience and perseverance is a must to be successful in life.
- You may have been hurt a lot, but that should not mean that you should never trust anyone again. It may be hard to build that trust again, I know. But think of it this way, how can you ever get out of that hole if you fear to reach out to that hand willing to help you out?
- The person who easily gives up does not make his life worth living. As the saying goes, “try and try until you succeed”. If you fail today, see through what has gone wrong and find ways on how to go through it in a different approach. You strive for perfection in this imperfect world. But think of it as life’s reason for you to become a part of this world…waiting for you to share what you have in your heart and somehow be able to make other people be inspired with how you were able to escape the flames of depression.
Latest posts by Jenny Alano (see all)
- The Inconstancy of Modern Business - 11/14/2019
- Avoid These Things If You Want to Improve Your Life - 09/17/2019
- How To Achieve Sustainable Wealth: Starting It Young - 03/02/2019
- How Stocks Investments Can Help Secure Your Future - 02/11/2019
- Improving Productivity Through Personal Development - 01/24/2019