Save, save, save, whatelse is to save when you have made ways to save already. Tight, tight, tight, what else to tighten when you have tighten your belt to fullest…. ok.. bend, bend.. bend.. what else to bend if you have bended to the max and still you don’t fit in the blanket.
Yes how to save money when the money is just enough? Hmmm… such a difficult question to answer when you don’t know really what the answer is. Maybe, it is time for you to ask someone and loan money… Yes,! No option but oh well ask an S.O.S. from someone.
Before you do that wait… and hold your breath… think.. and think.. until you have decide if really there is a need to take that action. Oh well, sometimes we just thought that we need it but when we hold for awhile, and let things pass we will notice that there is no need to loan anymore. No loan means no debt.
Why people dwell to debt?
People dwell to debt if they think that they don’t have enough and they want to have something. Too bad, that even if just a want it turns to “need” .
How to avoid making debts?
- Study and weigh if the need is really a need and just not just a want.
- Prioritize the necessities so just work on the top necessity.
- Double check things before buying a new one. Some things can still be recycled or reuse.
- Sort out things at home that are not in used and sell them, this could be a good source of little money.
.. and still if loan is just inevitable .. make sure that you know how much you can loan that you will be able to pay it, so that you won’t really be in DEEP SH… i mean in deep shortcomings.
Remember, study and weigh, prioritize, recycle/reuse and sell things not in used anymore.
Latest posts by Mavic (see all)
- Recycling Vegetables - 10/18/2014
- Shocking facts students don’t know about teachers. - 10/05/2014
- How to go to heaven. - 10/03/2014
- I think I have an ADHD/ADD, what shall I do? - 09/08/2014
- All Filipinos should know about the Philippine Passport - 09/01/2014