Welcome to the first Q? Tip Inspiration for the first week of June. Here, we will provide with some questions that may spark your creative juices to flow. Of course it is not mandatory to answer any but we do like to read your answers.
Topic: Fighting Flu
During the rainy days, one downside families have to contend with is the spread of flu. Many will try to battle it but many still fall ill. Furthermore, throughout human history, we have been actively fighting flu. We have created ways to protect ourselves and prevent its spread.
Here are some questions that might spark some inspiration in what you will write. Answer one or all so you can share:
- What home remedies do you use/take to fight flu or colds?
- How do you prevent the spread of flu or colds at home?
- What is your recipe for the best flu-busting soup?
- How do you keep your home and family safe and secure during the rainy days?
Let’s help prevent the spread of flu in your homes, in schools and even in the offices. Share your Tips so we can all enjoy ourselves minus the sniffles and the
Other Q? Tips Inspiration questions you may want to write about:
- How do you keep your home safe and secured during a storm or heavy rains?
- What safety reminders do you have for people who experience heavy downpour regularly?
- What tips do you have for improving one’s resistance during the rainy season?
- What back to school tips do you have for working moms?
Get inspired to write with Q? Tips Inspiration.
Latest posts by Day2DayTips Team (see all)
- Greeting Motivators. - 11/02/2014
- Updated Earnings, The Regular Perk and A User-Defined Homepage! - 08/20/2014
- Negative or Lower Earnings! Why?! Read This Please - 08/16/2014
- Earn Extra $1 If Your Tips Becomes a Sticky Post! - 08/15/2014
- A Comment Contest is In The Air! Be Our Top Commenter of the Month and Win $8! - 08/14/2014