Olive oil is a really useful ingredient in improving hair. Not only decreasing dandruff, but also making your hair stronger. Today, I’ll tell you my weekly tips with olive oil. Hope you like it!
- Hair mask
- Have 2 – 3 teaspoons of olive oil mixed with the white of an egg.
- Put the mixture in the microwave for 2 or 3 minutes. Make sure that your mixture is just warm, not too hot.
- Put the warm mixture on your hair, put your finger through your hair and massage your scalp well.
- Wait for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Wash your hair well with your daily shampoo.
- Hair lotion
- Put in microwave 2 – 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Put the mixture on your hair and massage the scalp.
- Rest for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Wash your hair with your daily shampoo.
- Don’t use hair conditioner.
- Apply these tips once a week for normal hair; 2 – 3 times a week for damaged hair.
Hope you have a beautiful strong hair!
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm Ngan. From Vietnam. Studying Spanish in a National University. Make friends :3