New changes, difficulties at work, family problems, a sudden increase in your daily tasks can become an unexpected source of stress. So my tip for today is just simple. Do not get paralyzed with these new challenges or the things that worry you. Do not add this extra suffering that you control to your problems that are real.
I know it is always easier to talk rather than walk but with practice it can work. The thing you have to do is to sit and write, if you need to take notes to analyze situations just like me. Evaluate the situation in a very objective manner and also think about how to deal with it (if there is something you have to say to someone in case of personal problems or in case there is still something you have not put in your agenda).
That is a simple basic of risk assessment. You may be aware that worrying does not help to fix the problems and this attitude actually makes things look worse. Making a plan instead based on how you feel makes it clearer for you how big is the challenge and how are you going to deal with it and survive.
Think about it.
Latest posts by Alvaro Sanabria (see all)
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 4) - 07/08/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 3) - 07/01/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 2) - 06/25/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 1) - 06/24/2014
- Breaking up (part 4) start a new chapter in your life - 06/22/2014