As a parent one of our concern is how to help our kids to develop their self –esteem. Is praising them helps them to develop their self confidence?
What are the things we can do to help them to develop this important aspect of a growing up child? Having self confidence helps them to easily cope up, interact and understand things around them. They can easily express their selves, share their opinion and ideas in any issues and matter.
In developing their self confidence:
It is very important to allow our kids to show their creativity, help them to be more creative by exchanging with them the idea for example in arts. Or you can start a conversation to let them express their opinion and thoughts about something.
Encourage them to discover their talents and skills. Do not show them the disappointment if they can’t present there selves well or for example failed to get good grades.
Do not compare them to others, let them discover their sense of being unique and guide them to explore more things that will help them to gain more confidence.
Those are simple mommy tips coming from your day2day partner…. Mommy Lane
Latest posts by Lane Vill (see all)
- How CONFLICTS helps the relationship Grow? - 10/13/2014
- How can we make our love burning each day after 10 years or more? - 10/09/2014
- My kid is Shy…. How can I help him/her? - 10/06/2014
- Cheating and Cheaters, What’s In and Not to handle it? - 09/21/2014
- How to choose best online game for growing up kids? - 09/21/2014