Among the topics given us by @PrimeAque, and the @admin of Day2daytips.com, this topic about taking care of the heart, somehow makes me so sad.
It is because, it is so close to me, to our family, wherein from my father to two brothers, all passed away due to certain heart problems. My two brothers, one older than me, and our youngest brother, both succumbed to stroke caused by aneurysm or blood clot in the main blood vessel in the brain. Father had it too, we suspected, though the doctors that time did not give us a clear cause of his being comatose for a week then died.
That was sad for our family.
But their deaths sent us warnings to be wary of what we eat. To stay healthy, to avoid too much fatty food, to eat more vegetables and fruits, so there’s always fiber in the food we eat, to balance if there are fats in the food. So fats will cling to the fiber and be excreted as waste.
Along with the right amount and quality of food, we saw the need for exercise, proper sleep, and to avoid stressful situations.
Latest posts by simplewoman (see all)
- Do Not Show Off Too Much, Wear Decent Clothing - 09/27/2014
- Thinking of Business Ideas? Just Conform with the Season - 09/19/2014
- EffectiveCommunication: Be Clear in giving Instructions to Workers/Employees - 09/16/2014
- Keep Your Cool, Avoid Road Rage - 09/12/2014
- Keep Your Promise - 09/08/2014