Do you know the teletubbies? Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Poe… Ehhh oh…
Yes they are the characters of teletubbies and they have never been aged. LOL… what am I talking about? Ahhh because I remember them saying this “power hug” which they always do to each other. None of them suffered from any illnesses especially heart problem. Their secret ? yes, you are right, “the power hug”.
How hug can help patients with heart problem? There was a research conducted on the effect of hug on patients with heart problems. These were the conclusion. Hugs can reduce the risk of having heart problem to children and adults. Aside from the physical maintenance such as exercise and proper diet, it was known that people who are constantly hugged are more likely NOT to have heart problem COMPARED TO those who don’t get much of this so called, “affection”
Wondering how? Scientifically speaking, a hug can produce or stimulate a hormone in the brain called, oxytocin. This hormone is good for the heart as it produces the “care” and”love” of each individual. It was advised that a daily dose of oxytocin can reduce stress and heart problems. Therefore, hug can be one of sources that will trigger the part of brain to excrete this hormone. Cheap medicine, he, do you agree?
Have you noticed yourself that when you hug someone you like or love? There is this energy that draws out from you thus you also receive some kind of energy from the body next to you. Ohhh I hope it will not be misinterpreted as something “sexual”.
If you are tired, would you feel happy if someone hug you and say.. ok rest in my arms for awhile. (sounds like the knight in shining armor). Or if you are depressed a hug from a friend even without uttering a word surely helps. Or when you feel stress don’t you feel that if someone gives you a hug you feel a bit relaxed and assured?
Yes the power of hug…
- Hug the person next to you now, who knows he/she might just need right now.
- Hug the person tomorrow whom you think may need one.
- Hug your parents, spouse, girl/boyfriend, your child, your siblings, your family, that’s one thing you can share to health benefit.
but take note:
- if you hug a woman and she slapped you just tell her, “it is for health reason”.
- if you like to hug a stranger.. ahmmm.. think twice… but if you can.. why not, it might be a start of a good friendship, lol.
- if you hug someone who brushed you off after, ahhhmmm… ehhhh, check your breath or brush your teeth first and take a bath and try it again
ok.. ok.. big hug everyone … nice
Power hug tips that you may find interesting.
Care for a hug
Other crazy articles written by Mavic
The power of the woman
Latest posts by Mavic (see all)
- Recycling Vegetables - 10/18/2014
- Shocking facts students don’t know about teachers. - 10/05/2014
- How to go to heaven. - 10/03/2014
- I think I have an ADHD/ADD, what shall I do? - 09/08/2014
- All Filipinos should know about the Philippine Passport - 09/01/2014