It is sometimes evident that we come to a point when we are at loss of ideas and we feel dumb as we can’t think anything more to write upon. This is the point of time when we lack inspiration and the circumstance around us is not befitting enough to boost up our creative powers. In this situation the following tips may help you.
1. Try to stop what you are struggling to do and divert yourself to some other activity.
2. Try and do some yoga and meditation as it will make you calm and relaxed.
3. Try to spend some quality time with family, friends and also explore the nature around you.
4. If you have been sitting at one place for a long time go for some brisk walk or even to the market so that you do some useful work in between.
5. Listen to some soothing music or watch a relaxing movie.
6. If you have kids at home try to play with them and forget what you were doing.
7. Start reading a book or e-book on some fictional subject or that which interests you.
8. If you are a connoisseur of art try to draw, paint, sing, dance or practise any kind of art form.
9. Drink some energy drink if you feel low or simple tender coconut which can make you feel refreshed.
10. If at all nothing works try to take a short gap or nap and call it a day. Start afresh on a new day.
Hope these tips help you. Good luck! 🙂
Latest posts by edumate (see all)
- What draws me to blogging? - 06/17/2014
- Tips to keep ants away from your kitchen - 05/13/2014
- Tips to make your Mom feel Special on this Mother’s Day - 05/11/2014
- Why is it necessary to diversify your online income source? - 05/04/2014
- How to make your computer run fast - 04/29/2014