The title of your article is the most important part of your whole article. This is because a reader will decide whether to continue reading your article based on the title of your article. If it’s intriguing enough, the reader will click to read it but if the title doesn’t pique the reader’s interest, she can just click away.
One of the best ways to learn how to craft great titles for your articles is to copy how other writers do it. Go to the Internet and search for something that is of interest to you. If you’re interested to research about earn money writing online, enter the keyword in the search box of your favorite search engine.
Now, look at the first page of the search results. The results are arranged according to the titles of articles. Now, look at the ones that really interest you and compel you to click on the link. How is the title crafted? Can you try and copy the way the title is crafted?
Examples of good titles that will compel me to click are :
1. How I Make Money Writing Online (Personal true story. This always interests people because it’s a true story and also personal. Perhaps if the writer can do it, I too can do it. I just need to know how the writer did it.)
2. Make Money Writing Articles : Top 25 Sites That Pay Upfront (Lists are always interesting and I’m always interested to find sites that will pay upfront for what I write)
3. The Truth about Making Money Online (Everyone wants to know the truth)
Crafting great and compelling titles should be one of the things that all writers should learn to do. Failing to learn to write great titles will cause your articles to become unread.
Latest posts by UmiNoor (see all)
- How IMDB Helps Me Find Great Movies to Watch - 10/07/2014
- Ten Hot Topics to Write About to Get Traffic to Your Articles - 05/16/2014
- How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs - 05/16/2014
- My Mother, the Most Patient Woman I Know - 05/09/2014
- How You Can Still Exercise Without Going to the Gym - 05/05/2014