Trust around you is a must and probably one of the most important qualities a person can have in a group. Not only that, if you do not trust in yourself, if people do not trust in the power of your words you will have many communication problems and things will not work at all.
So my tip for today is simple but still very powerful: build the trust around you. When you promise something, just do it! If you say that you are going to deliver something at a certain date, do everything that is in your hands to submit it at the right time.
Let that people know that your words correspond to your actions. If you are a person that gives many excuses this creates a wall between you and the group. It undermines your credibility. Sometimes you may not notice it. A good exercise could be to check when you give excuses, why you do that. Be strict with yourself. Do not make excuses if it is possible.
At the beginning self-discipline is difficult to cultivate but you will notice the good results of your self improvement.
Latest posts by Alvaro Sanabria (see all)
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 4) - 07/08/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 3) - 07/01/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 2) - 06/25/2014
- Are you prepared to come back to work after vacations? (Part 1) - 06/24/2014
- Breaking up (part 4) start a new chapter in your life - 06/22/2014