Honey is a natural Sweetener. Honey is a natural product and is not man made like sugar. The consumption of Honey dates back to the time when Sugar didn’t even come into existence. The sweetness of honey is much stronger than that of Sugar, which means a little quantity of honey is enough for adding sweetness to a dish or a drink. Honey has more calories than Sugar but the good point here is that it helps in digesting the accumulated body fat.
Many people drink warm water with little lime juice and honey, in the morning. It is believed that it helps in detoxification of the body and also helps in reducing body weight.
The other benefits of Honey over Sugar are: Honey contains some useful Nutrients, Healthy Bacteria and anti-oxidants, which are highly beneficial for Human Health. It improves the immunity system of the Human body. Doctors recommend Honey for diabetic patients as it helps in controlling Blood Sugar levels. It also used for its antiseptic benefits.
Tip: Honey is better than Sugar
Latest posts by KrishnaD (see all)
- How to lead a stress-free life? - 07/10/2014
- Think again before eating Fish - 07/01/2014
- How to get a Fair, Bright and Glowing Skin with Basic Home Ingredients - 06/27/2014
- Fast Eating results in Abdominal Obesity and Slow Eating can lead to a Flat Stomach - 06/27/2014
- Refined Sugar is unhealthy and should be avoided - 06/23/2014