I’m an avid gardener the most rewarding experience is to eat what you have grown. Just to make it clear, eat only what is edible. Gardening may entail a lot of work at first but when you’ve learned the ins and outs, it will become easier for you. You might just enjoy the dirt on your hands.
If you go over your grocery list, you’ll see items that you buy on a regular basis. I bet that will include items that you can actually grow on your backyard. With a little love and care, you will find growing your food to be rewarding and most of all cost effective. Here’s a list of items you can grow on your back yard:
· Herbs like oregano and dill
· Fruits like mango, banana
There are lots of fruits, vegetables and herbs that you can plant. Depending on the size of your backyard, you can have your own little grocery at home. Apart from saving money on grocery, you can be sure of the quality of the food you eat. Who knows, when you have more produce than you can consume you can turn your personal garden into a money-earning business in the future.
So the next time you check out your grocery list, think about the items you can actually plant at home. I you can save more cash in the long run by growing your own food.
Latest posts by jpcmc (see all)
- Inexpensive Eye Care Tips for Everyone - 10/20/2015
- How To Help A Grieving Friend - 02/02/2015
- Inexpensive Technology To Help You Through Power Interruptions - 01/26/2015
- Where to Place Keywords to Earn More Online Income - 01/26/2015
- Anatomy of Great Tips - 11/27/2014