Your day could have started out to be a happy one when all of sudden something unexpected happens and ruins it for you. It could be someone that has upset you or perhaps, some unhappy news that you did not expect. So, what can we do to make the rest of the day go on to be more positive and free of negative feeling?
Here are four tips on what to do if this happens to you:
1. Go out for a walk if it is sunny weather. Go walking for about 30 minutes and breathe in the fresh air and you will start to feel better.
2. Sit in a sunny garden and let the sun shine upon you. The sun is like an extra vitamin that will uplift you. Sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D that will help you to feel better and happier.
3. Do some exercise to combat any anger that you maybe feeling. Exercise can help with depression, which will help you feel more exhilarated.
4. Sit and meditate for a while. Think of something happy and let it flow within your mind.
Try the above tips if you are having a bad day.
Latest posts by Denise Larkin (see all)
- Ten Tips to Teach Yourself How to Meditate Effectively - 05/24/2014
- Five Tips on How to Follow the 5:2 Diet Plan - 05/07/2014
- Four Tips to Help You Through a Bad Day - 05/06/2014