Who says you should not feel bad, mad, angry or sad? These are very common amongst all of us. And not matter how much we try to put that happy face all the time, there would always come a time where we would rather be in some other universe or in another time just to get out of the world we live in where people hurt us and situation and circumstances could just drive us crazy.
Allow yourself to mourn over a lost loved one. Cry a river if you must. It is the only way to let it all out. But one thing that you must teach yourself is to bounce back and help yourself to get that natural high by being with people that invoke positivity.
Feel like throwing something? Do it! Just be careful though that you don’t hit someone or something valuable. Releasing tension through this may help. I think that people who could really let it out through this help themselves better than merely keeping all the emotions bottled up.
Latest posts by Jenny Alano (see all)
- The Inconstancy of Modern Business - 11/14/2019
- Avoid These Things If You Want to Improve Your Life - 09/17/2019
- How To Achieve Sustainable Wealth: Starting It Young - 03/02/2019
- How Stocks Investments Can Help Secure Your Future - 02/11/2019
- Improving Productivity Through Personal Development - 01/24/2019