I’m lucky that one of my daughters is in a makeup course. She gives me some makeup tips which I can share with everybody here. In this post, I want to share one makeup tip that will make your eyelash curlier.
When you want to apply mascara to your eyelashes, first thing you should do is to use an eyelash curler to make the eyelashes curl up and only then should you apply your mascara. Using a curler will ensure that your eyelashes will curl up and easier for you to apply your mascara.
However, sometimes after using the curler, your eyelashes won’t stay curled up and this will make applying mascara quite challenging. What you should do when this happens is to first blow dry the curler with your hair dryer. Make it slightly hot and then use it to curl up your eyelashes.
You will find that your eyelashes will remain curled up while you apply your mascara. The heat from the curler will make your eyelashes remain curled up and applying mascara with such curled up eyelashes would be a breeze.
Try out this tip the next time you apply your mascara and see the difference.
Latest posts by UmiNoor (see all)
- How IMDB Helps Me Find Great Movies to Watch - 10/07/2014
- Ten Hot Topics to Write About to Get Traffic to Your Articles - 05/16/2014
- How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs - 05/16/2014
- My Mother, the Most Patient Woman I Know - 05/09/2014
- How You Can Still Exercise Without Going to the Gym - 05/05/2014