Sometimes it can be rather expensive to eat clean and healthy. This digestible conundrum poses a problem for the many as it is not always easy to budget for the clean meals. The real challenge after training is to provide healthy meals that everyone in the family enjoys, without breaking your budget. Generally the more you focus on buying local, unprocessed food and preparing your meals at home, the healthier your family meals will be and the more money you’ll save. Some other healthy and cost effective tips are, to plan ahead, make a shopping list, and stick to it. Don’t forget to avoid junk food and processed foods as much as possible. When possible buy in season and check out local farmers’ markets.
Try using cost-effective protein options like beans, eggs, nuts, seeds, and cheaper cuts of meat (make sure they are not fatty ones though). Buy (and cook) in bulk and freeze meal-sized portions or store in airtight containers. Lastly, a “real” helper is to avoid wasting food and rather get creative with leftovers.
Latest posts by jim007 (see all)
- Why Go for Home Business: Top 10 Powerful Reasons - 10/09/2014
- Best Way to Use Skype 5.1 iPhone - 10/03/2014
- Make Your Holiday Memorable in UK - 10/02/2014
- Earn with a Little Effort: Online Passive Income Opportunities - 09/28/2014
- On-stream tune-ups acquire extra pets dwelling safe and sound - 09/25/2014