All are sound familiar about Cayenne Pepper and of course we knew about this in cooking food. But most of us maybe we are not so sure what really the health benefits and precaution that we should know.
As I read one of the Health and Home, magazine, I was trapped by the facts about Cayenne Pepper or known as capsicum frutescens it scientific name. Cayenne pepper helps lower the cholesterol level and gives the appetite to it. This Cayenne Pepper contents vitamin C 4 to 6 tmes higher than orange fruit. But the question would be is it really safe? Well, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says that capsaicin the most-studied active ingredient of it. It contents Vitamin B complex calcium, iron, phosphorus which are good for the heart.
Major Health Benefits Founds:
- Analgesic – The capsaicin in cayenne pepper depletes the blocks the production of substance P, the main chemical of pain from the peripheral sensory nerves to the brain. Substance P breaks down the cartilage cushions in joints that contribute to osteoarthritis. Without substance P, no pain signal is received.
- Digestive Aid-This is known added to our dishes and that is what recommended. Its capsaicin soothes the digestive tract and stimulates the flow of saliva and stomach secretion.
- Antitussive – Cayenne Pepper also helps ease cold and flue miseries by thinning the mucus. And discovered that Mixing cayenne pepper with water is an effective gargle for sore throat.
- Blood Circulation – It has been known as the best to regulates and equalizes the flow of blood from head and feet. It increases heart action without raising blood pressure and pulse rate, decreasing the risk for heart attacks.
- Weight Loss – If you found yourself having trouble with your heavy weight, then be thankful that the cayenne pepper gives you an answer. Because it contents thermo genic qualities causing the body to burn more of the calories consumed in in food, particularly those that are high in fat.
That is about cayenne pepper that really shows as being unknown superstar in helping us to renew our health sickness and diseases.
Latest posts by Reneson Tiongson (see all)
- Cayenne Paper-Health Benefits and Precaution Tips-Part I - 08/05/2014
- NATURAL REMEDIES TO FIGHT FLU AND COLD AT HOME - 06/11/2014
- GAS FUELING STATION BEWARE OF (5) COMMON LOOPHOLES - 06/09/2014
- PETROLEUM INDUSTRY BUSINESS OWNERS SHOULD KNOW - 06/07/2014
- BELIEVING WHAT THE EXPERTS SAYS MIGHT PUT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE - 06/07/2014