It is indeed a day of fun and enjoyment when you meet friends or contact them through various media and share jokes and make fun of each other. The idea behind the celebration of the day is a day to be spent in light thoughts and fun making.
From children to adults all get pleasure to do some mischief and make a fool of the other person. It is supposed to be a simple act of tomfoolery to make the other person turn out to be stupid.
You may say lies, crack jokes and make fun in such a way that the other person is totally clueless. But one must be very careful on this day. The day symbolizes fun and nothing should be done knowingly or unknowingly to hurt others or demean them.
If something of that sort is done in the process of leg pulling making the targeted person feel humiliated then it doesn’t remain a day of pranks and fun but a day of melancholy. So we all should keep in our mind the meaning and importance of this day and act accordingly.
Hope you all have a fun-filled day. Be happy and make others happy. Happy Fool’s day 🙂
Latest posts by edumate (see all)
- What draws me to blogging? - 06/17/2014
- Tips to keep ants away from your kitchen - 05/13/2014
- Tips to make your Mom feel Special on this Mother’s Day - 05/11/2014
- Why is it necessary to diversify your online income source? - 05/04/2014
- How to make your computer run fast - 04/29/2014