Do you take notice of the amount of money that comes and goes each month? Are you really trying to save a few dollars each month or you have thought of saving but the temptation to spend is just probably too strong for you that you could not resist?
- Let’s say, you earn $3000 dollars a month. You have calculated that each month you need to pay about $2000. Now that leaves you $1000 dollars to keep. But since you think that it is a huge money to be kept, you think of always buying fancy stuff or choose to eat outside several times a month. By the end of month, you realize that you have forgotten to save something for emergency purposes.
- You don’t want to be left out with the kind of lifestyle that your friends have. Instead of just plainly being humble of what you can actually afford, you tend to brag and show them stuff that you have bought but are really of no use for you.
- Credit cards can be really of help when the need arises, however, if you could not control your spending, all your month’s earnings might not be even enough to pay off your debts.
- You tend to buy more than what your money could actually afford. Is it your kind of lifestyle? Or is it your way to show the Joneses that you can keep up with their own lifestyle?
- Budgeting is not for the less average people. Budgeting means knowing how to keep your finances within your means. If you feel that there is no need to make a weekly budget and just spend money as often as you breath air, well, you might just one day find yourself wake up in the dump!
- Sometimes it is not possible to be able to set aside a certain amount of money that you have thought of. But don’t give up. There are times when we really need to spend more than our set budget. But that doesn’t mean that you have to be this way every month. DISCIPLINE and self control is a must!
The following two tabs change content below.
Mother and Passionate Writer I had the realization of love in writing at an early age. Rediscovered the passion 20 years after and integrated the passion into an earning opportunity. "The simplest words may not be uttered by the lips....the lingering thoughts echo through my work."
Latest posts by Jenny Alano (see all)
- The Inconstancy of Modern Business - 11/14/2019
- Avoid These Things If You Want to Improve Your Life - 09/17/2019
- How To Achieve Sustainable Wealth: Starting It Young - 03/02/2019
- How Stocks Investments Can Help Secure Your Future - 02/11/2019
- Improving Productivity Through Personal Development - 01/24/2019