A honeymoon is a special moment that is the ultimate dream vacation for many people. Below are tips
for how the newlyweds should plan for a luxurious honeymoon that will result to a superb experience.
When should you start your honeymoon?
• Planning ahead allows you to get the necessary documents one will require and budget accordingly.
This also helps you to book a room you are certain of after doing research on the best offers from
• Your friend’s best honeymoon destination is probably not the best for you. It is advisable to be unique
and make the perfection destination that suits your interests. An outdoors person would prefer a
restaurant that has spectacular outside views and attractions that will keep you entertained. You can
take good photos and share confidently with friends in social media like Facebook or Instagram, make
your friends envious too.
Have an idea of your Geography
• An exotic location such as Fiji and Seychelles will be the best decision if you do not mind long flights
and have adequate time to travel. Some locations are much distanced and require over a day traveling
time, and this needs good time adjustment.
When do you want to leave?
• It is advisable to leave the following day after your wedding if possible. Most flights are usually during
the morning hours so you should be well prepared by packing clothes in advance to avoid
Know your budget
• Financial capabilities give a clear guide to the most favorable place that is compatible with the amount
of money you have saved for the honeymoon. A person who is used to traveling is advantaged because
she can save her mileage and utilize the accumulated mile points. Airline mileage awards are available
by using many credit cards that may be of assistance.
What kind of resort are you looking for?
• It could be a top rated luxury hotel or boutique hotel in a particular place, and you can research this on
the internet. After selecting that resort you would love to spend your honeymoon at, it allows you to
calculate how much money is required for your stay. Many resorts offer complete all-inclusive packages
and others go the extra mile and provide excursions.
What type of honeymoon are you looking for?
• Discussing with your partner about the most important thing you would want to experience in your
honeymoon. You can both choose to write separately down notes and compare them later then
compromise and come up with a fair decision. The newlyweds would want to have an experience
specifically of touring, adventure, relaxation or a taste of everything.
Does the hotel offer anything special?
• Many resorts offer overwhelming honeymoon packages because they also value this special moment
in one’s life. This can be done by purchasing honeymoon packages that are complementary when
choosing a certain room. They include having a romantic dinner on the beach, breakfast in bed and body
What kind of deposit do you need?
• Knowing what kind of honeymoon you would want and having time to budget for your expenses, it
shows the amount you need to deposit.
Amelia Amy lives in Wales, UK and is an avid blogger and reader. Since her early years she’s had a
passion for writing. Her articles have been published in leading UK newspapers. Her areas of interest are
Travel, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food, Lifestyle, Reviews (Book/Movie), Health and Fitness. She works as a
Freelancer on her chosen areas of interest and currently writes on behalf of turkey online visa which
helps you in visa assistance service.
Latest posts by Annabel Taylor (see all)
- 10 Tips for Planning your Honeymoon - 11/18/2014
- 5 Tips: How To Select The Best Mountain Bike For Your Adventure Holidays - 10/16/2014
- 5 Travel Tips for Enjoying Australia on a Budget - 09/03/2014