Mother’s day is a very special day and we make a lot of plans to make our mothers feel special and load her with gifts to make her happy. I chose to celebrate this day with my mom in a different way.
• I woke up early and prepared a special breakfast and coffee which she does every morning.
• I cleaned the rooms, ironed the clothes and made arrangement for her to feel like a queen. I bought her special sandal soap that she loves, new perfume and a new pair of sandals. The bathroom was specially decorated with all new towels and shower gel and other accessories.
• I bought her a new sari (an Indian traditional dress), other garments worn with it and kept it in a place outside the bathroom. There were also fresh flowers for her to put on her hair. The fragrance filled the whole house.
• I also prepared her a special homemade sumptuous lunch and the table is specially led for her. The Indian lunch is usually extravagant with many side dishes.
• I am also preparing to take her for a small outing to a nearby place of historical importance.
• There will be surprises for her during the dinner time. I will not buy anything from outside but there will be my touch of love with every dish and I know she will love it.
• Her bed will be specially prepared at night with the room decorated with fresh flowers (Night queen) and I am sure she will be very happy and satisfied.
Many women in India are still neglected and they never get special treatment from any one. I hope all mothers are honoured and treated like this round the year. All must realize their worth. They are special gifts from God.
Latest posts by edumate (see all)
- What draws me to blogging? - 06/17/2014
- Tips to keep ants away from your kitchen - 05/13/2014
- Tips to make your Mom feel Special on this Mother’s Day - 05/11/2014
- Why is it necessary to diversify your online income source? - 05/04/2014
- How to make your computer run fast - 04/29/2014