11. Weight lifting increases muscle tissue and speed up your inactive metabolic rate.
12. Fruit, yoghurt and granola smoothies are good pre-gym refreshments. They help fill up energy.
13. If your diet is rich in pottassium, you may be less likely to high blood pressure.
14. If you suffer from dried up eyes, increase your seafood eating.
15. To treat the function of an under-active thyroid, take five teaspoon coriander seeds and boil it in water. Filter it and drink.
16. Potatoes contain vitamin B6, which is necessary for splitting glycogen in the liver and muscle when your body requires additional power.
17. Jaggery has natural refining properties and so it helps to get rid of difficuties in digestion.
18. Peanuts have niacin and vitamin B3. It has health benefits like boosting memory power and helping brain function.
19. Dates are filled with indispensable minerals necessary for energy production and oxygen transport.
20. Practice deep and slow breathing. It is a good answer to stressful conditions and can make you healthy.