- Water chestnuts help salivation and reduce thirst.
- Foods with clear rich colors contain carotenoids and flavonoids that connect harmful radicals and help in lowering swelling.
- Snacks are a big way to replenish. Select snacks from diverse food groups.
- Women who see flowers when they get up, reported less anxious and feeling happier at home.
- Regular drinking of grape-seed extract may curb the growth of various types of cancer.
- Peanuts are sources of tryptophan, an important amino acid for the creation of serotonin that controls moods.
- Exercise is said to be more effective than a cup of coffee or nap at fighting tiredness.
- Relaxed conversation appears to preserve energy and improve mental function.
- Jal neti, the cleansing the nasal openings using salty warm water, removes and breaks up inner swelling and enables easier washing out of impurities.
10. Tulsi extract reduces cortisol and adrenal gland hypertrophy, and normalize stress-induced hyperglycemia in rodents.