It’s time to share. You really don’t have to hire someone to place page views on each post you published on your WordPress blog. There’s a fix. No, I am not a plugin author, but I have tested lots of plugins. See, I am dependent on plugins when I do not have time to tweak the PHP side of things on the WordPress back end.
Google Analytics Post Pageviews is a WordPress plugin that is specifically designed to retrieve page views from your Google Analytics account and display it on the pages of your blog. It’s a newly created plugin with over 4000 downloads, but trust me it works!
As an example, you can see the visitor counter on this site. Just below the title, you will see a certain number of views. The plugin retrieves data from Google Analytics. Do you like it? If yes, you can proceed.
What are the steps to do in order to install Google Analytics Post Pageviews?
- Firstly, you need to have a Google Analytics account and add your blog in it.
- Next, Install Google Analytics Post Pageviews
- Copy the short code and place it in the location you desire, e.g. after post title or at the bottom of the post body
- Now, your visitors can see posts statistics on your site
Is this plugin compatible with the latest version of WordPress? Yes. This site is running on the current version (4.1) of WordPress and the plugin works perfectly.
Should you have questions regarding the implementation of the plugin, you can message the plugin author, or you can drop a comment below. I am ready to assist. Remember, when you try to build a WordPress site of your own, some parts are tricky, but trust me you would learn lots of things that would help you become a better WordPress admin and blogger.
Latest posts by Prime Aque (see all)
- An Age-By-Age Guide To Teach Your Kids About Money - 11/10/2016
- Be in Motion, Stay in Motion - 09/12/2016
- RevenueHits – Legit or Scam: Case Study 2016 - 08/28/2016
- A Quick Guide to Dealing with Student Debt - 03/15/2016
- How To Make A Day Off Fun Again - 03/15/2016