Refined Sugar leads to craving for more sugar. As we consume more sugar, we feel the desire and urge to consume even more and the chain reaction continues to grow to a stage where it becomes very difficult to break the chain.
Refined Sugar leads to increased body weight. The extra fat gets accumulated in the body resulting in an increased waist-line. The fat which gets accumulated in the abdomen is very stubborn and it is an uphill task to get rid of it.
Consumption of Sugar instantly increases the blood sugar levels. Prolonged use may lead to diabetes.
The harmful effects of refined sugar are:
1. weakens the immunity system.
2. increases the insulin levels,
3. speeds up the aging process,
4. tooth decay can also be an outcome,
5. depression and high BP is also possible.
Natural sources of sugar are best for the health. Honey is an excellent alternative.
Latest posts by KrishnaD (see all)
- How to lead a stress-free life? - 07/10/2014
- Think again before eating Fish - 07/01/2014
- How to get a Fair, Bright and Glowing Skin with Basic Home Ingredients - 06/27/2014
- Fast Eating results in Abdominal Obesity and Slow Eating can lead to a Flat Stomach - 06/27/2014
- Refined Sugar is unhealthy and should be avoided - 06/23/2014