No one is spared from life’s miseries and difficulties. But this should not stop us from being happy and being able to do what we want. Instead of focusing on the pain and hurt that it may cause us, we should learn to make it as the flame that will ignite our desire to become a better person.
- People may have turned us down sometime in our lives. But instead of feeling sorry for ourselves, let us divert our attention to things that can help us become more productive.
- We should not easily give in to negative feedbacks. It can make us feel bad but we should not linger on the thought that would literally stop us from doing what we should. Instead, understand the situation and find ways to make an improvement.
- Change is inevitable. We must allow ourselves to flow with time. Change can be also good. Learning new things may enhance our lives.
- We should not waste our time and energy on things that we cannot have control over. Accept what has happened and seek for better solutions to make things work for you.
- This is very common among a lot of people- trying to please everyone. This is simply impossible to happen because no matter how good of a person you are, some people would find ways to talk about you. Realize that there are people who just happen to enjoy making up stories.
- There are risks worth taking. Make sure that the risk that you are willing to take has greater benefit in the long run. Think and re-think before submitting yourself in such situation.
- We must see our past as an instrument to help us become a better person. But dwelling on the painful past can never be a tool to help you no matter how you think it can. Instead of moving forward, it will only get you down even more.
- Failure is something that we should see as our opportunity to make better decisions. It should not be a reason for us to stop what we wanted to achieve in life.