Here are ways on how to flush addiction from your body:
1. Fasting – Fasting on fruits and vegetables flushes impurities from your body. Eating all-natural foods brings life back into you. Water fasting cleanses your soul while bringing peace and calmness into your life. Being addicted to something means that there is a mental imbalance within your brain. Water helps to re-balance your system.
2. Reading – Reading not only helps you learn how to overcome your addictions, it can also keep you focused away from your enemy. Instead of being addicted to something, you can focus on something else that matters.
3. Building Tolerance – You need to build toleration in order to be clean. It is easy to fall prey to your addictions over and over again. But being strong-minded and strong-willed takes a lot of effort and work. Building your toleration will help strengthened your mind.
4. Finding Something To Overcome Your Urges – Keeping your mind away from your addiction is very important. Dreaming about indulging will only distract you from your goals. Understand that in a dream state your brain is trying to make sense of something you want to get rid of. Obsessing over your addictions can be overcome by doing something you love.
5. Pray/ Meditate – Getting in touch with your higher power will help aid your fight against your addictions. When self-control is lost you can become your own worst enemy. The only way to get back on track is to call on God. Meditation eases your mind and sends you into a different place. Being on a different realm of reality is key.
Latest posts by PurplePassionPeople1 (see all)
- Tips On Eating a Subway Sandwich - 05/02/2014
- Tips On How To make your Tinychat Room Fun! - 05/02/2014
- Tips on How To Make Rice-A-Roni from Ramen Noodles - 04/28/2014
- Flush Addiction From Your Body - 04/23/2014