What hinders you from pursuing your dream? Is it the opportunity? Money? Family? Do you feel that you don’t get too much self-esteem to do what you really love for fear of rejection or failure? Well, it’s time for you to realize these things:
- Doubting yourself with what you can do is just like going at the end of the tunnel with no way of getting out. Why would you limit yourself with the things that you can do? If you feel the need to learn more about what interests you, then GO and grab the opportunity.
- Clear your doubts about the “what ifs” that has been hazing your world. Is your plan going to benefit you more than it could do harm? Will it help you to become better? Will you eventually earn from it and help your family financially? Will it be something like a life-changing event? If not, then look for other options that can help you achieve success.
- Fear not of failing. It does not define who you are. Failures are bound to happen. Isn’t it through failure that we get to see a better view of what to expect and try to take things in a different approach until we are able to reach our goal?
- You are who you are. You may think that some people are much better than you, but in reality, people are all just the same. They just differ in priorities. And once you have set your goals into a perfect plan, it is up to you follow the road that you are leading to. Pray not only for being able to reach your goal , but also pray that you may be given enough strength to face more trials and be able to become a much better person for yourself and a blessing to others.
- What is your fondest dream? To become a scientist? To be a successful entrepreneur? In all honesty, nothing is impossible to achieve if we believe in our capabilities and we have that strong will to move on and stand up for every fall that we make.